Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment if you have booked a Rock Bathing appointment in the Deluxe Suite. If you are late, your service may be shortened.
If this is your first Rock Bathing or Yoga appointment at our spa you will be asked to fill out our Guest Sign-in waiver. This waiver is in effect for each visit at the spa and confirms the following:
- I am 18 years of age or older
- I have not consumed alcohol prior to my session (Note: The combination of heat and alcohol can lead to catastrophes. Heat expands the blood vessels and increases the body’s temperature. Alcohol also expands the blood vessels and increases the body’s temperature. The combination may be too much for your body to take, raising your temperature to so high that it results in a stroke or heart attack. An additional danger of alcohol, or course, is that excess drinking can cause drowsiness or even worse a blackout or unconsciousness. Based on this, it is not recommended to have consumed excess alcohol the previous night as well, in case it is still in your system.)
- I am not pregnant
- I do not have any heart disease, high or low blood pressure
If you have been here before and the last 3 waiver items are still true, then arriving 5 minutes before your treatment should be sufficient.
The last appointment start time is 1.5 hours before the spa closes (for a 60 minute treatment, at 7:30pm), or 2 hours before the spa closes for a 90 minute treatment. We do add 15 minutes to your 60 minute Rock Bathing appointment so that you can have time to cool down, change and shower (an additional 15 minutes is allowed in the traditional suite if longer breaks are taken, as long as only 60 minutes of Rock Bathing time is used). The receptionist will let you know when you should be finished your appointment so that you won’t be charged for a 90 minute session.
Yoga Etiquette Reminders
- Please ensure you are not late for the Yoga portion of your class (last 60 minutes). If you arrive late, please wait until the 30 minute break time to enter the class.
- If you do decide to take a shower, please take no more than 5 minutes if there are people waiting.
RMT Etiquette Reminders
- Please ensure you arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment so that you have time to fill out the RMT Health form.
- It is recommended to come early for all of your appointments since if you are late, the Therapist may not be able to make up the time afterwards.
All clients are provided with a locker and key to use to store their belongings in.
For the comfort of others, there is no talking or texting allowed on your cell phone in the treatment room or cool down rooms (must be left in the locker on vibrate so that it won’t disturb the other guests). If you need to use your phone or laptop, please come to the reception room. Your cooperation in providing a tranquil environment is greatly appreciated.
No food is allowed into the Spa unless you reserve the suite for a party.
In order to preserve the peaceful environment of our Spas, you must be 18 years or older to use the traditional suite but we do allow families to use the deluxe suite together. If you are between 13 and 18 you can attend the Hot Yoga classes if accompanied with a parent.
Please note that if you arrive late for an appointment in the Deluxe suite or for a Registered Massage, your treatment time may be shortened.
To cancel your individual appointment we request at least 24 hours notice. If this is not provided, you may be charged in full, unless there are mitigating circumstances. This policy is applicable for all Rock Bathing sessions in the Deluxe Suite and for our Hot Rock Yin Yoga classes since these are both in high demand, but could also be applied for the Traditional Suite Rock Bathing sessions if the suite is full. If you book an appointment for the same day and then cancel it, you are also subject to this policy.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-35727394-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);